24 Points About 24: 2:00PM - 3:00PM
1. I love that opening shot of the crowds going nuts, but I REALLY love that quick lil sleeper hold Jack dropped on that poor security guard kid.
2. Jack's other sidekick Belcheck (the Serbian bro) is a real weird character. What's his deal? How did Jack link up with him?
3. It was a little too easy for Jack to get that flight key, I mean he didn't even torture anybody.
4. Kate Morgan is a cool and all but if even is Jack's heir apparent it's Lieutenant Tanner. You hear him say "I've got nothing to say to you." Get em. Jedi Jack Bauer, let's go!
5. Always good to know that Jack has a deep knowledge of system architecture of US Embassies. I thought Jack was only about busting into foreign consulates.
6. Never has their been so much pillow talk on 24. Of course it happens with Simone and Naveed on red satin sheets and with some serious maple headboards. 24 never really does subtly well.
7. Adrian Cross is such a little shit. Why does Jack trust this dude? When is he gonna turn him in?
8. "Can you see if the marines are wearing body armor" - Badass Bauer Line. Listen up folks, from now on we're calling those BBLs.
10. Teapot is heating up on some metaphoric shit in that scene with Simone and Margot. A brewing mother daughter feud. Things are coming to a boil! An earl grey grim situation? Ok that one was a little cheesy.
11. What is ruder? Answering your phone in a movie theater or answering it during Parliament?
12. Benjamin Bratt's agent Navarro is the most weak sauce commander since Ryan Chapelle and we all know what happened to him.
13. Under Armour needs to get his interrogation methods up, he seems like he is fronting, and not intimating at all. C'mon man!
14. Really disappointing that we didn't get an epically written monologue for Heller to deliver in full in front of all those Brits. Then again this 24 not West Wing!
14. Last week Parliament was all rough and rowdy and now they're all docile. They must have had some tea.
15. Audrey swoons so hard when she hears Jack's name. She likes Bad Boys, actually is Tate Tots a bad boy?
16. I love how Audrey & The President initially really only care about Jack and not the HOSTAGE SITUATION AT THE EMBASSY.
17. Smart move for 24 to come back and make Naveen, the only Arab character be very sympathetic.
18. "There are no innocents" is a pretty scary line from Margot. I'm digging her tune as a villain.
19. Whoaaah, that finger popping off scene was disgusting. Only a matter of time before we get the classic reaching around inside a body for a chip scene.
20. It is cute that Cate has her little lover boy Jordan at the office and that he doesn't deny how he's got the hots for her.
21. Jack's conversation with President Heller is the best part of this season. Who needs shoot-outs when you dramatic fireworks.
22. I know they're trying to make Tate Tots sound like a rational person here as he lays out a case for Bauer being a bad guy but it's written so heavily handed he just comes across a straight up villain that Jack is going to have to dispatch.
23. The standoff with Jack and the Marines is dynamite. This is why 24 is the tha business!
24. In the words of my lovely fiancee Cate Morgan has gone full "Mama Bear" protecting Jack at the end. Not gonna lie, I am into it.