24 Points About 24: 5:00PM - 6:00PM
1. The biggest mystery of this season is just what's going on with Jack's Serbian sidekick?
2. President Heller seems to be the most relaxed stressed out President ever. His love of cardigans makes him come across more like Mr. Rogers and less like the leader of the free world.
3. Just how big is Margot Al-Harazzi's network that she can activate an operative at any time?
4. Adrian Cross is working with Navarro! Clap it up folks. The first mega twist of the season. I did not see that coming.
5. Intimidating doctors for essential information is so second nature to Jack he knows where the vending machines are in every hospital are in LA, New York, DC, and London.
6. In the larger 24 Universe I hope that Yasmin that grows up to be either a vengeful British spy or a massive super-villain in 24 Season 30: Battle For Mars.
7. There is no way this Yasmin girl would be so lucid after seeing A)Her mother get murdered by her aunt B) Get chased through the city C)Said Aunt get hit by a bus. D) Have some blonde American Ice Princess with cuts on her head interrogate you.
8. I just realized that Jack's cool new leather jacket is the jacket equivalent of the Jack sack.
9. I'm not buying the whole Agent Navarro being an evil villain who sends his agents out to get murdered. He just doesn't come across as that evil.
10. The Prime Minister's press conference is an interesting dynamic to the season. How will it impact how Jack and co get around in the city? More soldiers on the street? Less people to kill? More terrorists to hunt?
11. Jack Bauer's bedside manner has not changed on bit. First he talks to the patient...then he tortures them. Pretty standard.
12. So weak that Jack has to apologize for hating terrorists. Old Jack would never do that.
13. Can a hospital really be evacuated in 8 minutes? Seems like a stretch even for this show. It would make more sense to shoot down the drone.
14. Chloe hacks even in a pub. That seems like advertisement for Chloe. Chloe O'Brien - hacking here, hacking anywhere.
15. Some big time explosion budget this season. Haven't seen firepower like this since Jack took down an entire oil rig back in the day.
16. Lots of excess gore in the aftermath from the hospital attack. Wow, that was gnarly.
17. The car/drone chase is one of the best action sequences the show was ever done. Buildings exploding, multiple car crashes, dude bros getting punched for their cars.
18. Absolute power move by Jack to put that brick on the accelerator and fake out the bad guys. I love this MacGyver moments but is it too much to ask to have Jack rip a power kill for once? Enough of these mind-games.
19. Do drones really require that much lock on before they can fire missiles? Also why not just switch to a bigger missile?
20. Jordan Reed may not have died, but he didn't get to use a machine gun like Chloe did last time she was in the field.
21. Tate Tots is going to get killed by Russians before the season is done. Bald and an epic mustache - not a Russian you want to mess with.
22. Under Armour has really been sidelined since the mansion drone attack. Get that dude back out in the field!
23. If President Heller really surrendered himself to Margot than I think we may have found our perfect excuse for Jack to really get back in the field.
24. Another fantastic episode! The show is really operating at a high level right now. If there was a weak point it would be the whole Navarro/Jordan Reed plot, but hey it wouldn't be a season of 24 with random side plots.