24 Points On 24: 6:00PM - 7:00PM
1. It's a nice touch that the bad guys all drive BMWs. I mean what else would they drive? Definitely not American cars.
2. If you're surprised when Jack says he doesn't care if Simone lives or dies - don't be. Remember the beautifully simple quote on terrorists that Jack decreed last week. Oh no? I give it here - "I hate these people."
3. Margot Al-Harazi swears on the soul of her husband. It's really hard for me to not make a Ned Stark joke here but you know I'm thinking it.
4. You know it's a 24 season when you have President's working out shady laws about Presidential decisions versus personal decisions.
5. Damn, good to see President Heller get fired up with Jack.
6. It's weird seeing Jack talk on the phone with another gal - that should be Chloe he's talking to - not Kate
7. Speaking of things that are weird, it should be Jack doing that whole pull the gun on the doctor routine, not Kate.
8. I gotta give it up to the writers, having Tate Tots and Jack work together is an excellent twist.
9. Remember what happened to Audrey's last husband, Paul Raines? Dude died in the hospital because Jack wanted information out of a terrorist and ordered the doctor not to operate on him. I hope Tate Tots knows that before he teams up with Jack.
10. What exactly is Audrey working on? Muttering and typing?
11. Jordan Reed calling Navarro is one of the most rookie moves in the history of 24. Who do you think is trying to kill you bro?
12. I wonder if president's really have transponders.
13. Finally we have a scene where Jack pulls an important piece of data out of another person's body. Wouldn't be a 24 season without that. Granted that was a tame version, but still.
14. Jordan Reed calling agent Navarro is a big time rookie move. Why not just bounce back to CTU, hail a cab or get on the "tube."
15. Jack has taken out more US soldiers and Secret Service agents than terrorists this season.
16. When trying to blend in a crowd it helps that President Heller looks like an old British bloke.
17. CLASSIC obligatory sun-down shot. A signal that there now will be more scenes that take place in ambiguous shipping container yards.
18. Agent Navarro's overall shadiness better link up with the main story because it's still completely un-engaging.
19. When Jack and President Heller look at Wembley stadium from above do they compare it to the wonderful stadiums in America and scoff?
20. "Firewalls inside of firewalls" is the most Chloe quote in the history of Chloe.
21. The Audrey-Tate Tots big time dramatic scene was brutal. I feel for Audrey, she's been through a ton, now to have her husband betray her, and her father day.
22. President Heller gave Jack a pardon - that's convenient for Jack and for (fingers crossed) future seasons.
23. Great shot of President Heller walking onto the open field at Wembley Stadium.
24. Holy shit, what an ending. DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. Probably the most shocking death on 24 since Tony, just kidding Tony can't be killed. Long live Tony.