24 Points On 24: 7:00PM - 8:00PM
1. Low key the most evil character on the show is the Prime Minister's blonde aid. Straight up Ice Queen.
2. Whoah...fakeout city...one of the biggest twists in 24 history. Calling it now, President Heller is still going to bite it though.
3. You could make a whole other TV show about the roller-coaster ride known as "Audrey's Emotions." A good title would be be Lipstick Drama, cause you know Lipstick Jungle.
4. Tate Tots got played so hard by Jack. He probably is into it.
5. It really cracks me up that Chloe is running her whole operation from a "pub."
6. It is extremely convenient, even by 24 terms, that Adrian Cross had that GPS device, but whatever gets Jack closer to the action faster.
7. Jack's fake-out from above kill was the kill I've been waiting for all season. Decent blood-spurts on it as well.
8. I gotta say Michelle Fairley is extremely convincing holding a gun and barking threats.
9. Jack throwing Margot-Al Harazi out of that window was an easily a top 10 kill of all time, maybe even all time top fiver.
10. If there ever was a person in the world who would know how to rappel down a building with electric cable it would be Jack.
11. Half the reason this episode is so thrilling is because of Sean Callery's pounding score and the expert editing by the 24 post-production team.
12. I wouldn't be all buddy-buddy with the President after he faked his own death and a major terrorist attack was just avoided, but hey, America.
13. That Margot Al-Harazi window kill though! Got Dayuuummmmm!
14. I'm happy Jordan Reed was actually dead, it would have been nuts if he survived getting shot on the boat and getting stabbed. I actually thought it was a possibility.
15. This inspector at the Jordan Reed crime scene is straight up Sherlock - in fact a 24 / Sherlock spinoff would be epic.
16. "Like old times says Chloe," that cuts deep, how is she gonna pick a straight up creeper like Adrian Cross over Jack.
17. It's nice how Kate helped out Jack so much at the start and now he's helping her out!
18. Man I really wanted Jack's CIA contact who can discover the identity to be Tony Almeida aka Tony Immortal, but it's not to be.
19. Jack's mole/terrorist sense should have gone off the minute Agent Navarro tried to get his hands on the device.
20. Funny the device that is "more about drones" looks like a 56K modem taped to a library book.
21. Agent Navarro with the classic " shhhhhhh" as he throws someone in the sleeper hold.
22. Steve Navarro trying to be all tough by hitting the road with a weak-imitation version of the Jack sack. Why even try Steve? You may have gotten away but your choice in male accessories is terrible.
23. If Chloe is palling around with Adrian Cross - I'm calling it now - Jack is going to have to kill her and it's going to be heartbreaking/awesome.
24. Not kidding, this is easily one of the best 24 episodes ever. Epic kills, great acting, shootouts, Jack and Audrey moments, huge twists, and just excitement with every tick of the clock!