24 Points About 24: 4:00PM - 5PM
1. I can't tell if William Devane is a good actor pretending to be an old dude slightly losing it or if William Devane is an actor who is losing it himself. His acting style and some of his line delivery is so bizarre.
2. "Jack wants her. Jack needs her. Jack gets her," very simple orders from the President.
3. The Al-Harazi clan joins a long line of crazy messed up of families on 24? The Palmers, The Bauers, The Behrooz's, The Morgans, The Logans, the list goes on...
4. Where do the Jack Sacks come from? He loses one and then another one appears on the table, just beckoning him to fill it with gadgets, guns, and knifes.
5. Tate Tots and Bauer had a little micro-showdown and Tate Tots is more shaken up than Edgar realizing he wasn't going to have the life of his dreams with Chloe.
6. Kate Morgan's hair is impossibly straight. I don't know why this bothers me, this isn't a fashion show and Kate Morgan is not Kate Middleton. Don't know why I'm concerned about fashion and Kate Middleton while I'm watching 24. Oh man I need to get my shit together.
7. Audrey is on the fast-track to crazy-town. A very high speed fast track.
8. Tate Tots is quickly upsetting a bald mustached Russian. This is poor move on his part but a smart move on the writers as I cannot wait to evil Russians to be involved.
9. I really respect Kate Morgan picking up that needle on her power. And she just met Jack Bauer as well!
10. Jordan Reed, the nerdy C.I.A. analyst who loves Kate is going to learn the hard-way that he won't be able to compete with Jack...ever. Do you the trust the guy who's digging into your past or the guy who is offering you a needle? Apparently the second one.
11. According to 24, arms dealers are much scarier when back-lit. I tend to agree with this assessment.
12. Damn, Margot Al-Harazi is quickly becoming a real demonic villain. Advocating child murder by calling it another loose end. That's brutal.
13. When Jack Bauer sees a chain hanging from the ceiling does he think of Fayed? You know his second greatest kill ever?
14. This torture scene is nuts. Electrocution? Slashing with knives. Power drill!!! Welcome to the latest 24 2.0 I guess, that was hardcore.
15. It is weird that MI6 and the Brits are being positioned as contrary forces to Bauer. They're not bad guys, they're just in the way. Since when are the Brits the bad guys? Actually considering that almost every major role in Hollywood is playing by a Brit, it's refreshing that they're bad guys here. USA!
16. That whole fake dude at the bank ploy by Rask was genius, but props to Bauer for not falling for it, I mean what does Bauer fall for?
17. Why do so many arms dealers do deals in places with floor to ceiling windows?
18. Kate Morgan's kill was wild! That stabbing was a clear message that Kate will be the new Bauer next season.
19. Jack has obviously played a lot of video games. Always shoot the exploding barrels next to the bad guys. That's 101 shit.
20. Who knew Rask hated Mi6 enough to blow himself rather than get captured. What a dedicated terrorist.
21. As my fiancee points out - Simone loves the knife death. Call me a prude but I can handle torture but stabbings in front of children is a little too much for me to handle.
22. Well in guess one thing deserves another and so if you stab a mother in front of her kid you get hit by a bus.
23. So Agent Navarro is crooked? Kind of weird that it pertains to the Kate's husband and not the main plot, that is unless they link up.
24. If Simone eventually found her heart and warned Naveed's family, will her brother turn as well? At the start of the episode he thought the execution in front of Simone was too much, now his sister is dead, sounds like he could be switching sides.