24 Points About 24: 9:00PM - 10:00PM
1. If a Chinese aircraft carrier was attacked, I think the outcome would be a little crazier than just a couple of satellites getting knocked out of the sky.
2. Jack needs to get more firepower. This season he's strictly been using pistols.
3. Where the hell is Under Armor during that massive propane fueled fight with the Russians? Get in the field bro!
4. Cheng realizes that Jack Bauer is close-by and Jack Bauer learns that Cheng is around and both of have awesome reactions - they know only one man will make it out alive. 24 Baby!
5. Tate Tots is such a rookie by asking the C.I.A. for the encryption on Jack's phone. Honestly get your shit together bro.
6. In reference to the above point, I met Tate Tots at a Mexican restaurant this past weekend.
7. It always cracks me up when Jack drives the speed-limit on this show. Like you're literally racing against time, why don't you put the pedal to the metal?
8. Seeing Cheng appear on the show makes me believe that if the show comes back for another season we'll see classic 24 characters like Mandy and Tony return.
9. Honestly the funniest part of the season is when Jack called Audrey to tell her about Tate Tots and the first thing she said was "kill him." Who - your husband?
10. Audrey just eats up Jack's whole warrior personality/creed/lifestyle. My fiancee called that "I could never hate you Jack" line!
11. Gotta love how President Heller has abandoned the morning cardigans and switched over to evening suits.
12. What's worse? Having the President call you a traitor or having Jack Bauer, your wife's ex-lover an "idiot?"
13. I really thought that one of Cheng's men was going to get attacked in the woods by a cougar. Such a missed opportunity.
14. President Heller was really reluctant to go the Def-Con 3. Where is that fiery leadership he showed earlier in the season?
15. Speaking of Heller, him spilling the pills means that he's going to die right?
16. Putting Tate Tots in the field with Jack is a fantastic twist. Awesome tension. Great glass to the neck kill for him as well.
17. Is it a prerequisite that every Russian person this season is bald?
18. This Scottish hacker guy in the C.I.A. may have a cool skinny tie but he's got nothing on the original hacker nerd - Milo - who set the tone for everyone that followed.
19. Really didn't think that Tate Tots would survive than mansion shootout.
20. Speaking of that mansion shootout - it was pretty solid stuff with action on multiple levels, but I could have gone with a Jack fatality kill, maybe a vase smatch over a head or an impalement? Give me something Jack! Who knew I had so much blood-lust?
21. Audrey's late night rendezvous was a little too obvious of a terrible situation for her? How you going to do it in a secluded park and not in a restaurant or something.
22. It is kind of a bummer that such a strong character like Audrey is reduced to a damsel in distress at the end.
23. Chloe wakes up in the forrest and if she doesn't have amnesia I'll be disappointed.
24. So is next week's episode a season or a series finale?